[How to stew the lamb chops is delicious and not smelly]
In addition to usually eating lamb, you can also eat lamb chops. Although the meat on the lamb chops will be relatively hard, the flavor will still be very fragrant after repeated stewing.The main seasonings are cooking wine, green onion, ginger and garlic, ginger slices, and a small amount of peppercorns, which can remove some of the odor in the lamb.
Ingredients for stewed lamb chops Lamb chops, spring onions, ginger slices, cooking wine, several peppercorns, carrots, yam, wolfberry, salt concentration 1, chopped lamb chops into small pieces, cut carrots, yam peeled and cut into pieces.
2. Put the small pieces of lamb chops in the cold water pot, scald and remove the floating foam.
3. Add boiling water to another pot, and add scalded lamb chops and spring onions, ginger slices, cooking wine, and peppercorns.
4. After the high heat boils, simmer slowly for 40 minutes, add yam, carrots and a small amount of salt, and continue to cook for 15 minutes.
5. Finally, add wolfberry 5 minutes later, lift the pan and sprinkle with a small amount of pepper.
Chuan pepper stewed lamb chops is delicious, slightly spicy, crispy and light.
Ingredients: 750 grams of lamb chops, 50 grams of fresh shiitake mushrooms, 50 grams of winter bamboo shoots, seasonings: 10 grams of pepper (red, pointed, dry), 20 grams of cooking wine, 10 grams of caster sugar, 10 grams of salt, 7 grams of MSG20 grams of ginger, 5 grams of chicken essence
Change the lamb chops to a 5 cm long and 3 cm wide strip with a knife. Soak it in cold water for 1 hour to remove blood, and then simmer it with hot water. Remove and rinse.
Mushrooms and bamboo shoots are simmered in water and rinsed for later use.
Place the spoon on the fire, add a small amount of base oil, stir-fry with Sichuan pepper, winter mushrooms, winter bamboo shoots, ginger slices, deep-fried cooking wine, add lamb chops, add 50 grams of soup, stew for 15 minutes, add salt, MSG,Sugar, chicken essence, and simmer for 20 minutes over low heat.
Yam stewed lamb chops 1000 g lamb chops, 1/2 onion, 5 cloves of garlic, 1 yam, 1 carrot, 1 ginger, 10 peppercorns, 1 grass fruit, 1 small piece of cinnamon, 3 dried peppers,Salt, soaked in the right amount 1. Add lamb chops in cold water to the pot and add ginger simmered water. After the water is boiled, skim off the floating foam.
2. Heat the pan with cold oil, fry the ginger and mutton until the mutton is yellow, add pepper, grass fruit, cinnamon and dried peppers to stir-fry.
3. Stir-fry the onions.
4. Add the original soup from step 1 to the ingredients.
5. Move into a clay pot, turn to low heat and simmer for about 1 after the fire has boiled.
6, from the wok, fry the fragrant onions over low heat.
7, continue to stir fry carrots and yam until the carrots discolor.
8. Pour the stewed mutton with soup into the wok.
9. Add salt and raw soy sauce, boil over high heat and simmer on low heat until the yam carrots are crispy and tasteful.